Vases are an adaptable and attractive method of adding the interest of any room. They are a great way to display fruit, flowers or other items and are available in a variety of sizes, shapes and materials. Unique vases can give an element of character and elegance to your interior décor.
The right vase to choose
When picking a vase there are some things to remember:
- The dimensions of your vase It is important to ensure that your vase has of the correct size for the space in which you’re planning to put it. A small vase can appear unattractive, while a large vase can seem too large.
- Form of the vase Shape of vase should be in harmony with the decor of the room. For example, a circular vase looks great on a table that is round, while a square-shaped vase would look great on an oval table.
- The substance of the vase: The material of the vase can affect its overall design and appearance. For instance, a clay vase will have an earthy feel and a glass vase will be more contemporary.
- The design that the vase is: Its design will reflect your individual taste. If you’re a fan of a traditional style of decor for your home You could choose an ornamental vase that has traditional style. If you’ve got contemporary home decor it is possible to pick a vase with an edgier style.
How do you display vases that are unique?
There are many ways to showcase individual vase. Here are a few suggestions:
- Make use of a vase as an accent piece: Put a unique vase in a prominent spot within your home, for example on the table or on a mantel. It will draw attention and provide a focal point to the space.
- Combine vases: Group several unique vessels together to create a dramatic display. It is possible to group vases of various shapes, sizes and materials for an eclectic appearance.
- Utilize vases to create the vignette A Vignette is an intimate scene constructed by arranging objects in a pleasing manner. Vases can be used for creating a scene setting them up on a desk, table or mantel along alongside other items, like candles and flowers or books.
- Use vases for the height of your room: In the event that you live in the space with low ceilings and you want to add height, utilize vases to create height. Put tall vases on corners or on walls to create an illusion of a higher ceiling.
- Vases can be used to add textures: Vases are a great way for adding texture to your interior decoration. For instance, a vase that has a rough texture could provide visual appeal to a surface that is smooth like tables or walls.
Maintenance and care
If taken care of properly your vases will last for a long time to be. Here are some suggestions to take care of your vase:
- Clean your vases frequently: This will help to ensure they look at their best.
- Avoid placing the vase in direct sunlight. This could cause the color to fade.
- Clean your vase with mild soap and water solution. Beware of harsh cleaning chemicals as they could harm the vase.
- If you own an elegant vase design, you might think about placing it inside a cabinet closed to the elements: This will help to keep it safe from damage caused by dust and dirt.
Vases with unique designs can give a unique and interesting look to your design. With a variety of shapes sizes, styles and materials available to choose from, you’re bound to find the perfect vessel to match your design.